Personal information we collect
We collect a very limited amount of personal information about visitors to Activated-Europe.com site.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We use a third party service Google Analytics to collect, monitor and analyze anonymous statistical data to help us determine how to improve the Activated-Europe.com site and services we provide. A randomized IP address is sent to Google Analytics for statistical purposes and does not uniquely identify you.
How we keep your personal information secure
Your personal information is stored on secure servers that are managed by Activated-Europe.com’s webmaster and service providers. Any personal information that is stored or transmitted is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate.
How you can access your personal information
Every subscription email contains links near the bottom to “update preferences” and “unsubscribe”. You can use these links to change the subscription or to unsubscribe. Unsubscribing will completely erase your information.
If you would like to erase your information and are not able to use the “unsubscribe” link on an email, please notify us at info[at]activated-europe[dot]com and we will be happy to erase your information for you.
Cookies and web analytics
When you visit Activated-Europe.com, certain information is recorded that is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity, including:
- your IP address or proxy server IP address (anonymized before sending to Google Analytics);
- the domain name you requested;
- the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages you have accessed;
- the number of times you access the site within any month;
- the file URL you view and information relating to it;
- the website that referred you to Activated-Europe.com website; and
- the operating system your computer uses.